Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PONY FOUND

Options
  • 03-06-2010 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭

Yesterday a lovely little grey pony - very friendly was wandering along Ballycummin Road. Anybody know of anyone missing a cutie. Please get in touch fast.

PS before anyone asks - the Gardaí were called twice and nobody turned up. The ISPCA said that 'cause she was not in a field being neglected they can't do anything. The LSPCA said to put her into a field for the night - managed to find a place for her. Just back from checking on her and she's grand.

Rang Limk Co Co Vets now and they said now that the LSPCA should NOT have told me to put her in a field off the road that I didn't have the authority, that only the Gardaí can do that or a pound authorised by them....Anyway to cut a long story short....they're going to call the pound and they'll take her away. She'll have 5 days for somebody to claim her..... so please please please - if anyone knows anything about a missing little pony (who had a green piece of twine as a collar), get in touch.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

It could have escaped from a local halting site.

A few years ago I had to pull over and call 999 when I saw a pony loose on the N18.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

That's the thing - there's no halting sites out around here. She's had a long walk to get to out here. Anyway an update on the little grey mare - She was taken down to the pound in Cork on 3rd June as she was reported to them..... The bad news is that the horses only get 10 days down there to be claimed, BUT, there's good news, - my friend who actually left me keep her in her field last night has said that she will take the mare in should she not be claimed.... Thanks Chris and Family :-) PS there'll be a little little pony some time soon too! :D

Advertisement