Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inferno/evo qualifier prize structure DISCUSSION

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Whatever the case my be, we must decide this by tonight, I wanna avoid this stuff ON THE DAY, we already have new people getting involved with all this stuff on the forums without any knowledge of the community. We wanna avoid any messyness (yes I said it again) on the day.

Just want tomorrow to go like we usually do things around here. Whatever the prize is, we really need to decide tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Sisko wrote: »
    Whatever the case my be, we must decide this by tonight, I wanna avoid this stuff ON THE DAY, we already have new people getting involved with all this stuff on the forums without any knowledge of the community. We wanna avoid any messyness (yes I said it again) on the day.

Just want tomorrow to go like we usually do things around here. Whatever the prize is, we really need to decide tonight.

I'll be counting the votes tonight at midnight and posting the results, so it will be available to all beforehand.

Advertisement