Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

male singer

Options
  • 03-06-2010 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Male singer wanted for wedding band, must be able to handle a variety of styles from CCR to Journey to Prince etc... Also soul songs and the usual wedding stuff...

PM me on this for more info

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭shamsteak

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 buddy20

PM SENT

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Scythe

Hey man. I'm interested in the position for singer for your wedding band. I love music and singing, and i could do with the money.
    I'm graduating from Rock School in BCFE in november, and have obtained a merit overall in my vocals class.
    If you need any more info, please don't hesitate to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 magic_man

Hey, if you're still looking, I'm a very versatile singer. If required, I can sing very much like Sinatra, Humperdinck, Tom Jones, Robert Plant, Dio, Ian Gillian, Billy Idol, Josh Homme, John Fogerty - and that's just to give you an idea of my versatility.

60s, Jazz Classics, 70s Rock, but am also willing to do most pop from 70s, 80s and 90s.

Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, AC/DC, Run DMC, Rage Against the Machine, CCR, Journey, Prince etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 strictlyelvis

Hi there!
    My name is Phil, I am 32 and I live in Gorey. I have been singing since I was 6 mainly Rock and some Gospel. I am told I have an excellent voice.
    I can also play the guitar-(Rhythm) and would rate my-self as good.
    I am eager to get involved again with a bang and hopefuly start gigin. I have lots of free time at the mo and am available for a trial/audition any time. I have a car so transport is not an issue. Please feel free to contact me on my email addrerss; philipmkeogh@hotmail

• Advertisement
Advertisement