Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia X10 Vs Samsung Wave HD

Options
  • 03-06-2010 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,
    I am having some difficulties in deciding which of these phones to purchase. I am comming from the N97 which I use to listen to music and take videos and photos.

Has anyone experienced these phones.

Thanks in advance.
    Peter.

EDIT: Also how about the HTC Desire.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

I'd say the Desire hands down.

X10 has had mixed reports. ... as have a LOT of Samsung phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

have a look at the samsung Galaxy S as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

The Samsung Wave's best features are undoubtedly the Super AMOLED screen and 720p video recording; GSMArena even went as far as to say that "The resolved detail is excellent, perhaps the best we’ve seen so far among the 720p competition."

With that said, the new Bada OS might take some time to get used to, so the best bet OP is to just test them both instore, if possible, to see which one you like better. It seems that the choice between the X10 and the Wave will be very subjective given the difference in OS and features.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

Rsaeire wrote: »
    The Samsung Wave's best features are undoubtedly the Super AMOLED screen and 720p video recording; GSMArena even went as far as to say that "The resolved detail is excellent, perhaps the best we’ve seen so far among the 720p competition."

With that said, the new Bada OS might take some time to get used to, so the best bet OP is to just test them both instore, if possible, to see which one you like better. It seems that the choice between the X10 and the Wave will be very subjective given the difference in OS and features.

I went for the X10 in the end. Cheer sfor all of your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

padair wrote: »
    I went for the X10 in the end. Cheer sfor all of your help.

No problem. I hope you enjoy your X10. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement