Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

home ec

Options
  • 03-06-2010 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

i need serious help with this, failed it in the mocks.

whats everyone/anyone studying for it?
    all im looking for is a C

i do business too so any business-y type questions are not as bad..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭_Chaos

my teacher went through the exam papers with a fine tooth comb, and there is no pattern atall!:(
    having said that, i heard a couple of people mentioning Iron and The Microwave....
    check out the Predictions thread, it has a good few tips, but remember your guess is just as good as everyone elses, because after all- it is just a guess
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

They're doing HE on 2fm countdown to 906 tonight at 6-7.
    You should listen to it they're usually good.
    Don't do HE tho so sorry can't give you any real help but listen to the thing, can't hurt I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭madlad88

Protein or vitamin D is tipped to be on the paper for section b question 1!!
    if you do the elective 3 then poverty unemployment and work is tipped to come up! pretty hard to predict anything else tho :(

Advertisement