Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Lessons for Beginner Meath.

Options
  • 03-06-2010 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

I am looking for very reasonable tutor for learning how to play the guitar in the Meath area pref. Navan. Can travel but must be keen rates with the recession n all that :p no point in me busking to pay for the lessons now is there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭chewed

You should try Music Box in Navan. They're really nice in there and would be able to recommend a suitable teacher.

046-9059555

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

M&J School of Music, Railway Street (opposite the County Council Offices gates) have many guitar teachers available. We've had good experiences specifically with guitar but also with other instruments.

But if cost is an issue, then you may be better hooking up with someone who will take you for 1/2 hour in their sitting room.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭J.Ball

I'm a freelance guitar teacher in meath based in navan. PM me and ill give ya my number

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Thanx for the replies guys. When I meant cost was an issue I meant I did not want Jimi hendrix' twin teaching me....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭c_meth

I passed through Trim yesterday and saw that the toy shop on High Street does lessons for adults & children (separately I presume!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 bbmcguinness

Anyone know of someone giving guitar lessons in the Kells/Athboy area?

Advertisement