Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What weapon would you like to see in BFBC2?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Would love to see WAKE ISLAND in BFBC2, I really would.

Camp Gibraltar or tunis harbour from 2142, long not huge maps with plenty of bottlenecks, perfect for infantry.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

The way peeps are moaning about BFBC2 they wont be playing it for much longer now anyway.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

the KAC PDW should be put in!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Remember the night map in one of the exspansion packs for BF2...that was great for a change. Everything was GREEN and gave a really different game mode.....that could be great for BFBC2.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Loved throwing a flashbang into the middle of a bunch of guys with the IR on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Remember the night map in one of the exspansion packs for BF2...that was great for a change. Everything was GREEN and gave a really different game mode.....that could be great for BFBC2.

Bf2 Special Forces map?

I remember that, you had to use your goggles. Wasnt played much unfortunately :( i loved it. Wish all the sf maps were still played, last time i played BF2 i only saw Warlord and Ghost Town on servers.

Advertisement