Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Points prediction.

Options
  • 03-06-2010 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Didn't know if this is the right section for this, but anyways.

Hopefully going to study Arts next year in NUIG, points last year were 355, but with the huge increase in CAO applicants, and with Arts being one of the biggest hit courses, I haven't a clue what the points are going to go up by. I'm aiming for 400 in the leaving, although at this stage, that would be a miracle. I just feel if I could get that, I'd be safe enough. Are the points for this year meant to go up a lot or? I really haven't a clue, nor did my careers teacher. I know it's fairly hard to tell, but does anybody have any predictions at all? i.e based on similiar increase in applicants in the past or that?

Any help greatly apprectiated. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Aim for 400 especially for Arts. There will be huge demand for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mwah

Im aiming for like 410 for Business and Management in DIT. Got like 320 in the mocks with bare minimum revision so im studying my ass off to get 410. I hope they don't go up because they haven't for the last 3 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭brian1991

I wonder how many points Arts at UCC will be this year? I think it could go to over 400, which I don't think I'll get. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

UCC arts has never gone over 400 I dont think... maybe it may hit 390/395..

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

I wonder how much science omnibus will be.
    Minimum last year in UCD was 300, anyone have any idea? Average points were 400.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Hopin to do Politcs and International relations in UL....Hope to god the course dosent go beyhond 350....if even to drop 5 points :(

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭madlad88

Aiming for 390 for event management in DIT doubt it will go up
    Hopfully business courses stay the same r go down:D

Advertisement