Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

private delivery companies

Options
  • 03-06-2010 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭

I am having problems,how long does it take a package to come from Germany to Ireland with private companies?

Anyone here ever sent or received packages and how long does it take?
    Please thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

I'm in Amsterdam at the moment and it's taking 2 days for post to go either way (except for one freak next day delivery). When I was at home my Aunt in Germany sent stuff and it was usually 2-3 days. This was all regular post thought.

I'd imagine private companies should be the same if not less.

Is it a large delivery by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

The Gnome wrote: »
    I'm in Amsterdam at the moment and it's taking 2 days for post to go either way (except for one freak next day delivery). When I was at home my Aunt in Germany sent stuff and it was usually 2-3 days. This was all regular post thought.

I'd imagine private companies should be the same if not less.

Is it a large delivery by any chance?

They said would take at most 92 hours to send out ,and then three days to get there.But they sent it back again,without ever getting there.
    Thanks for reply.

I have had no end of trouble with deliveries.

Advertisement