Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Might this be the begining of war

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

I think the war started a long time ago. Don't be fooled that it's all against Israel or that it's Turkey against Israel or America against Israel. The war is against you and me, all of us. It is a war of the greedy elites against the masses.
    In the event of a phisical 3rd world war, we will die, soldiers will die, countries will be completely destroyed. The elites will be deep underground in a bunker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

I think the war started a olong time ago. Don't be fool that it all against Israel or that it's Turksy against Israel. The war is against you and me, all of us. It is a war of the greedy elites against the masses.
    Thanks for the political broadcast there sister trip walkietalkie.

OP the states would only get involved if there was a chance the state of israel was gonna get wiped off the face of the planet imho.As for turkey going to war against Israel not sure what standard there army is at compared to israel.Its a big step up from bombing kurdish villages in northern turkey/iraq

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    Thanks for the political broadcast there sister trip walkietalkie.

You want politics, go to the politics forum :rolleyes:

You want politics, go to the politics forum :rolleyes:
    I think you missed the sarcasm(but I doubt it somehow)

and you done a ninja edit;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Whats the conspiracy theory?

I would tell you what could be one.Israel pitting all of us against each other,and they lay the seeds of hate hidden inside the US government and other governments and sitting back as we fight amongst ourselves :pas they are in cahoots with Islamic extremists and governments.

And all western nations are running around in circles banging heads :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Do we even need a war to raise the revenue? Wars are all about money don't cha know. There's two large armies here in the shape of Turkey and the US/Isreal. Both sides are broke off their' asses right now. Any military escallation would lead to the generation of dollars. Training, recruitment, surveillance, hardware, etc.

A nice long cold war between east and west (ideas) would make serious spondulicks for the people formerly known as wealthy bankers. And two very large armies like these two have would easily absorb a large defence budget.

Advertisement