Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World Cup Draft Discussion Thread

1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I appreciate that gesture bamboozling but I don't think the game should continue beyond this point. I have no complaints about the result, it was just the matter of the date for the final deadline that bothered me. In the event I managed to overturn the deficit, which doesn't look likely, it would be a victory that I would be embarrassed to have considering the circumstances.

You merit the win as far as I'm concerned and best of luck in the rest of the contest. :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭bamboozling

Just want to make a public thank you towards MNG. He's been a extremely active contributor to this game and had an excellent team assembled. It was a tight game and frankly he would have merited victory just as much as I would have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

I got a pm saying my matchthread v frisbee is up but I cant see it anywhere please tell me I am not going blind!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

redzerdrog wrote: »
    I got a pm saying my matchthread v frisbee is up but I cant see it anywhere please tell me I am not going blind!!!
    I didn't bother putting up round 3 matches today as there was a dispute over a 2nd round match. I'll throw them up now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Voltwad wrote: »
    I didn't bother putting up round 3 matches today as there was a dispute over a 2nd round match. I'll throw them up now

yeh noticed that after i posted it no bother I just taught i was going blind I searched a couple of times for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Just noticed in Frisbee vs bamboozling that I received a bye. Why is this, do we have odd numbers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Just noticed in Frisbee vs bamboozling that I received a bye. Why is this, do we have odd numbers?

Yeah we had 20 to start with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Missed a couple of days. Is it Necronomicon vs Frisbee in the semi-final?

Semis will be up this evening (durtie)

On work experience at the moment, sorry for the delay.

• Advertisement

So Mr. Guappa will play the winner of Frisbee and Necronomicon in the final. Best of luck to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Knock Knock!!

Whos there?

Nobody

:pac:

I'm sure they'll get around to it eventually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Got a bit of a shock when I saw the final thread, because I had no idea the semi-final came and went :o Not sure how I missed it, but looking at the date of the post, my activity was very sporadic that week. Good luck to the finalists.

Could everyone with voting rights please use them.

Thanks

Advertisement