If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 32LF7700

Options
  • 03-06-2010 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭

Hi looking for something with built in freesat and I see you have this in stock in the Belfast shop. Do you know if this will also do for the new RTE transmission. Just wondering how much it will cost delivered or collected in the Dublin shop? Do you stock any other TV's with built in freesat .... not too big as its just for a bedroom. So 32 inch would be the biggest I would be interested in.

Edit - just noticed its in your UK site. Is it possible to have one brought over?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for the post.

The LG32LF7700 has now became an in store only purchase as stock of this screen is very low. Currently priced at £349.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/...32lf77starstar

The 32LF7700 is MPEG4 and would work with standard southern TV channles.

This screen can only be collected from the Belfast store. Sorry :(
    However due to the shortage of stock on this screen I could not Guarantee that we would be able to get one of these for you.
    Might there be another screen that would suit your needs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭pissed

Hi Kenny, thanks for the reply. Well basically I am looking for a tv that will do both freesat and the Irish DTT all in one. As its for a bedroom I dont require that big of a screen so anything say up to 32 inch or so would do. Do you have anything in that line?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭pissed

Hi Kenny, I was on the phone to James in RS in Belfast and they have none in stock, shop or warehouse. So if you come up with anything similar you can let me know.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Pissed.

Yeah just to confirm our main wearehouse is indeed now out of stock on this screen.

No incoming date as of yet on these. Sorry frown.gif

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.