Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Returning from Oz, what are entitlements, if any?

• 03-06-2010 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

As above, bloke returned to Ireland from Australia after working there for 2 years, had been working here before he left for several years, paid taxes, prsi etc. He has his P45 from that employment. What, if any are his entitlements upon his return home?He is going to Citizens advice tomorrow so thats a start, so any advice from you guys? Thanks a million for any help..:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

MonicaBing wrote: »
    As above, bloke returned to Ireland from Australia after working there for 2 years, had been working here before he left for several years, paid taxes, prsi etc. He has his P45 from that employment. What, if any are his entitlements upon his return home?He is going to Citizens advice tomorrow so thats a start, so any advice from you guys? Thanks a million for any help..:)

I did the same about 10 months ago i returned home from new zealand where i also was for 2 years, i also had been working here for several years before i went, when i got back i just brought my P45 from my last job in ireland and they wanted to see my passport to look at the stamps just to prove i was out the country, i had my first JSB payment within 2 weeks but this time frame is differant from office to office

Advertisement