Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text Messaging Problem

Options
  • 03-06-2010 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hey looking for a little bit of help in relation to text messaging. I Had a Nokia N95 one day all of a sudden when writing a text message the predictive spelling would not recognize English words its seems to be writing in french or some other language.

That phone broke a couple of days ago, so got a lone of my dads nokia 6210 and after a day of working fine it has started to happen to this phone!!!

Whats up with this anyone had similar problems or know how to fix it because its doing my nut in!!

any advice much appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

It must be something your pressing. Their is a setting in the options to change the language, cant remember exactly what buttons it is on the n95 but have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Hey looking for a little bit of help in relation to text messaging. I Had a Nokia N95 one day all of a sudden when writing a text message the predictive spelling would not recognize English words its seems to be writing in french or some other language.

That phone broke a couple of days ago, so got a lone of my dads nokia 6210 and after a day of working fine it has started to happen to this phone!!!

Whats up with this anyone had similar problems or know how to fix it because its doing my nut in!!

any advice much appreciated!!

try a hard reset hold the star /3/green call key while powering up dont let go till you see the nokia handshake back up your data 1st

Advertisement