Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia n97 download issue

Options
  • 03-06-2010 8:43pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

I have a Nokia N97 and am trying to avail of the Ovi Maps.

Everytime I try and download it it tells me to clear up some space on my C: - I have deleted just about everything to try and clear things up and still no dice.

Any suggestions on what to do??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Press *#0000# and send into the phone, and does it read V10 in the software section?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Software Version
    v21.0.045

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I would suggest a clean wipe of phone and mass memory and start over. I thought you still might have been on V10 as it had these sort of problems.

The reason i say to start fresh, is to install everything on to the mass memory leaving the phone memory as clean as possible. Just make a backup of your contacts, and make a not of your applications, then to a hard reset of the phone and you should be good to go then.

Advertisement