Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ENGLISH 2010 MOCK EXAMCRAFT

Options
  • 03-06-2010 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi :o

Just wondering would any nice person out there have this paper? I did the DEB one and would just love practise on the other one.. If anyone would be willing to scan/e-mail this to me I'd be very grateful :)

Oh pm me if you can!! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Look for the MOCKS thread. They have pretty much all papers on that thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭yourmother

Ya thanks just mainly wanted paper 1 with the comprehensions etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

yourmother wrote: »
    Ya thanks just mainly wanted paper 1 with the comprehensions etc.

Check the thread because loads of posts were made in that thread and being english you are bound to find that paper in the thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭yourmother

unknown13 wrote: »
    Check the thread because loads of posts were made in that thread and being english you are bound to find that paper in the thread

Yup been through it and all paper two questions are there!! I just want the comprehensions so I can get some more practise and as far as I know papers couldn't be scanned in those threads, thanks anways!! :)

Advertisement