Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Graduate Exhibitions

Options
  • 03-06-2010 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

just wanted to invite every one to come along to the DIT Graduate Exhibitions which will open next week. The shows were organised entirely by the students for the students. It is the cumulation of 4 years work for the students involved and it is also a great opportunity to see what is going on in the college. It is free and open to the public so invite as many people as you like to come. During the week, between Wednesday and Saturday it is open AM until PM.

The show I am involved with is at The Complex, Smithfield Plaza. It involves Interior design, Visual Communication and Product Design. For a sneak peak and more information please check out www.designdit.com

Thanks and hope to see you all there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 pugsymalone

Hey 68,
    Best of luck with the exhibition. Can't get through to the website at the mo but it might be my wifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Thanks pugsy,

Sorry that was my fault. Meant to put in .com instead of .ie. I fixed the link now.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

i was at some of those product design presentations last week in bolton street. some os the stuff they came up with is really great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

Is the DT228 projects fair next week part of this event? That's on this Wednesday as far as I'm aware.

Advertisement