Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wild Paper Pokédex Appeared!

• 03-06-2010 9:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

14444951x.jpg
    Trust me on this: YOU WANT THIS BOOK. This is the Real Pokédex that should have come out with HGSS's release.

THIS IS NOT A WALKTHROUGH!! THE WALKTHROUGH IS VOLUME ONE, THIS IS VOLUME TWO!!

It is a complete listing of Pokémon moves through level up, HM, TM, Egg Moves and Tutor.

I got the Diamond and Pearl version of this book about 2 years ago and I'm still looking through it to this day. I want this, time to start ordering on Amazon.

It seems that it is not out in the UK yet, but it is available from the US so should be on the shelves of Game and the like pretty soon.

ISBN: 9781906064693
    Cost: Around €20 for the book ex shipping

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Looks nice, but there are cheaper alternatives for the more financially resticted... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

ive been looking for something like this. Normally, i do everything, EVERYTHING from my PC, ive often felt the need to look through a book when getting info on pokemon lvls etc. Its very strange for me to do that but ill be getting that book

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

TheChrisD wrote: »
    Here Here! Serebii is TRIPE! Do not use! Ick! Ick! Ick!

Best 'dexes online include (but are not limited to):
    The aformented Bulbapedia
    Psypokés
    Legendary Pokémon
    Veekun

Veekun as has the best IV Calculator I can find. Veekun's will allow you to put in a Pokémon's name and level and it will give you the Stat range, handy when you want to catch Pokémon with top IVs. Unlike the calulator on *cough*crappy*cough* Serebii (which is actually the calculator from Legendary Pokémon), Veekun's will go mad is your forgot to put in the EVs AND will point it out, unlike the other one that will just tell you an answer and not warn you

Metal Kid's one is supposedly brilliant, but requires you to know a load about the Pokémon before getting an accurate result.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Steppes

I have the DP version of this and it gives nothing but vague indications of a pokemon's base stats, most of which are wrong anyway - I had to insert the base stats myself >_>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Sorry for bringing back an old topic but i got this book during the week and am very pleased with it. It has most things that i would normally look up bulbapedia for eg nature charts, moves learned from leveling up etc.

While it doesnt have a base value chart as someone said, its still very detailed.

Advertisement