Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for opinions on which phone

Options
  • 03-06-2010 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

As I am going to flush my Blackberry Curve down the loo, can anyone please advise me which is the best mobile phone for my needs.
    I need to get my emails on the move from my eircom.net account and I definitely need a good camera. Which phone would you recommend ? Preferably with an Irish or Uk telephone helpline.
    I am a billpay customer with vodafone.

Thank You

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

GinaH wrote: »
    As I am going to flush my Blackberry Curve down the loo, can anyone please advise me which is the best mobile phone for my needs.
    I need to get my emails on the move from my eircom.net account and I definitely need a good camera. Which phone would you recommend ? Preferably with an Irish or Uk telephone helpline.
    I am a billpay customer with vodafone.

Thank You
    HTC Desire

Advertisement