Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Breed Is My Dog?

Options
  • 03-06-2010 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi All

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what breed my 8 month old puppy is?? I know that the mother was a purebreed Collie. She had a small frame ( think there was only 3 puppies), Black and had very sleek hair. I will attach some pictures from when we got him till now, if anyone has any ideas? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Looks very like a border collie, hard to see anything else in there. He does have a short muzzle, but that's typical of puppies, it may keep growing up to 18 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

He looks a bit small for a collie, but hard to tell from photos. But I guess the mother was small. Looks like a collie anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

Looks to me like a Borderline Collie, crossed with Terminal Cutie. Awwww :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Possibly collie/terrier cross, either way he's very cute. Bet he's fully of beans as well. Once he's fully grown you'll get a better idea, look out for certain traits as well as he gets older that might be associated with certain breeds that might give you an idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Possibly collie/terrier cross, either way he's very cute.

This would be my guess too - he is very, very cute!

• Advertisement
Advertisement