Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singer and bassist wanted for indie band in dublin

Options
  • 03-06-2010 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

guitarist and drummer seeking a bassist and vocalist in dublin city centre, influences include fugazi, sonic youth, the birthday party, at the drive in, that kind of stuff. no samples yet i'm afraid

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Ichiro

I'm game!
    Whats your story? Where do you practise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 oconnm11

at the moment we're playing in my sitting room just off harcourt street, what do you play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Ichiro

I sing and I know a couple of guys that play bass.
    what are the age of the other band members?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 thesituation51

yeah a few more details wud be great!I sing n play bass, so depends what ya want!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 oconnm11

we're both 20 years old and we've been playing together fairly infrequently for 4 or 5 months, i'd like to take it seriously if i think it's working out, if either of ye are up for a jam or want to discuss it further over a pint give me a pm

• Advertisement
Advertisement