Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band of Horses - declare your interest in a free ticket/tickets

• 03-06-2010 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi Guys,

Full disclosure: I have advertised two tickets for sale on various for sale sites.

I am looking to part ways with two Band of Horses tickets for tomorrow nights gig in the Tripod. I am willing to give them away for free if I don't get an offer.

If you would like a ticket or tickets for free, please let me know via PM and I will give the tickets to the first person who PM's me. In your PM please say
    'I want your free tickets and my phone number is 08......'

In the event that I do get an offer and you might be willing to make a bid for lets say a euro more. Please state the following
    'I want your free tickets and am willing to beat your best offer by a euro and my phone number is 08...'

More disclosure: In the event that I do get an offer, I will forward on any evidence I have an offer. Furthermore, I don't anticipate receiving any offers as the event isn't sold out to my knowledge. Also I think you can trust that I am genuinely just trying to put these tickets to good use as I am willing to part with them for nothing in the second case scenario.

Please no time wasters, if you genuinely believe you are able to go tomo please only declare your interest. I will text the first person to PM at 4pm at which time they will have a 10 minute window to reply. The second declaration will be texted at 4.10 and so on.

Any questions PM me.

Advertisement