Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unknown Drink Please Help

Options
  • 03-06-2010 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering could I get some help on this. I came across this drink when I was out a few weeks ago. It smelt and taste of Frosties (the sweets and not the cereal). It came in a bright red bottle. Anyone know what this drink is called. I have checked a few off licenses and had no luck tracking it down. Its alcoholic by the way......
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭walshs3

Id say this is what your after http://www.stiffys.co.uk/homepage.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Malibu with red lemonade also tastes like Frosties, if you have trouble tracking that one down!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Its the cherry cactus jacks your looking for.
    Last time I got it was last year from Dunnes Stores
    cactus%20cherry-400x400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,763 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Could also be piranha cola schnapps. it's actually called a kola kube when mixed with smirnoff ice.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Branch

Thanks for the help lads. I think its Stiffys by the look of the website, but I'm gonna give that Malibu mix a go!!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mini Driver

Yeah malibu with red lemonade does the job... feel horrendous in the morning tho :(:(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

There's a shot drink called "Quickie" as well that tastes like Frosties.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

Micky finns kola cubes maybe:D

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mini Driver

Is there a load of different Micky Finn shots? I thought I remember one that was toffee or butterscotch or something and it was beauty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Evolute wrote: »
    Its the cherry cactus jacks your looking for.
    Last time I got it was last year from Dunnes Stores
    cactus%20cherry-400x400.jpg

I realise I'm quoting myself but I made a bit of a mistake
    Its the cactus jacks cola flavour.
    But they if they all taste like frosties take your pick and enjoy:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

Yum:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

I know what you're talking about and have searched for this drink as well. It all started when I was talking to my friend in a club who wandered off and asked me to mind her drink and that I could have some. I took a sip and I had the greatest feeling ever, it brought back memories... The drink was then passed around to everyone and by the time she came back, the drink was gone along with us.

Eventually, I found the Piranha Kola Schnapps in an offlicence in Rialto. It definitely is the key ingredient! Didn't bother with the Smirnoff Ice although I think it is needed to get rid of the burn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 breffni babe

You can buy stiffys in the off licence in Charlestown shopping centre. I think it's called The Icebox. 24.50 for the bottle.I got mine there last week , I love the stuff:D
    Must try the malibu and red lemonade, sounds yum

Advertisement