Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson w200i problem - help!

Options
  • 03-06-2010 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I'm having a spot of bother with my sony ericsson. I tried copying and pasting some new music onto the memory card. The tracks show up and are playable when I open the folder on the computer but they're not there when I disconnect the phone and look at the folder on there!

I don't know what to do because I've tried a few things and I don't think I'm doing it wrong! It's frustrating because I'm sick of all the music that's on there already and want something new to listen to!

Any help would help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Copy and pasted how exactly? The Media Manager software on the Sony Ericsson site does decent job, maybe download a new version.

Advertisement