Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night entertainment

Options
  • 03-06-2010 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone!
    I'm new to boards but this thread had my attention immediately. I stay up untill four or five every morning, I don't have a problem sleeping, I've just gotten myself into the habbit. Problem is, there's nothing to do at four in the morning! I tend to read, but if I get bored with that I can hardley turn on Tv.
    What do you do to keep yourself amused at night?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

Hi everyone!
    I'm new to boards but this thread had my attention immediately. I stay up untill four or five every morning, I don't have a problem sleeping, I've just gotten myself into the habbit. Problem is, there's nothing to do at four in the morning! I tend to read, but if I get bored with that I can hardley turn on Tv.
    What do you do to keep yourself amused at night?

I tend to Troll play with myself.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I watch video game streams from America if I can't sleep at night.

But then, I am into fighting games :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I browse and post here on Boards, have some books to read so will get started on them, play Counter Strike or look at some stuff on Youtube, like in the last 2 nights I've begun watching musicals on it because I've not done that in years:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

look at the stars. go online, read, sketch, send Du silly PMs.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭dorothymantooth

go online and try to find people with a good imagination...........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Pinklady828282

The net! Spend hours on it & the sun comes up by the time i notice what time it is!!!

Advertisement