Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rearranging Sleeping Schedules

• 03-06-2010 11:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭

Over the past few months i've had sleeping issues. It involves me sleeping 12 hours most of the time, and going to bed later and later which means getting up later and later. The only break is when I work early on Saturdays (at 9) but my best option is too stay up all night, anyone had similar problems? Any remedy to it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

I work shift work and have to change from working nights to working days and then back again, its a pain. Your only option is to set and alarm for 9 (or whatever time on Saturday you need to get up at) and get up at that time EVERYDAY regardless of what time you went asleep, then stay up all day. You'll be wrecked by that night. Do that for a few days and you'll be out of it. Takes a lot of will power tho!!!:p:p

Advertisement