Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vehicle Storage

Options
  • 04-06-2010 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any secure storage space available in the limerick area that could accomodate a large van/jeep for a local limerick unit of a national charity.

We would be willing to pay a reasonable rate if need be.

PM me with any details if you don't wish to post it online

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

Not sure of anywhere but a few questions to clarify what you require.

Will you need to access the building/yard outside normal working hours or over the week-end?
    How long would you require to have the vehicle stored in the area?
    Would you be moving it on a regular basis?
    Would the "minder" have access to keys to move it should the need arise?
    Who's insurance would cover the vehicle in the event of a break-in or damage while in storage?
    How secure do you require the storage area to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

The Irish Red Cross or St Johns Ambulance(dont know which one) park their vehicles in the large yard across from the dairy down by the rowing club on O'Callaghan Strand.

Try going down there and asking around.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

In answering the above questions:

It would ideally be indoor.
    Access would mostly be at weekends and possibly be a couple of times a month at most i would say. I would need to do some further enquiries regarding insurance and would need to be relatively secure.

Advertisement