Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Email (Mailbox) Setup Symbian S60v5

Options
  • 04-06-2010 1:00am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 448 ✭✭

Hi There,
    I have a Nokia x6 and I am trying to set up a mailbox to use with my gmail. After much trouble (phone was demanding I use wizard mode which used Imap settings) I'm after managing to set up a pop account with the new settings. It's emailing out fine but only receiving new email. Is there anyway that I can get it to download all my headers for all my email? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

tunedout wrote: »
    Hi There,
    I have a Nokia x6 and I am trying to set up a mailbox to use with my gmail. After much trouble (phone was demanding I use wizard mode which used Imap settings) I'm after managing to set up a pop account with the new settings. It's emailing out fine but only receiving new email. Is there anyway that I can get it to download all my headers for all my email? Thanks in advance.

Gmail only allows the last 30 days of email to be received when using email clients, as mentioned here and here, so this may be the reason why you're not receiving a y of your older email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

in gmail do this:
    - settings (top right)
    - go to forwarding and pop/imap

there's a "pop download" option then.

try ticking "enable pop for all mail" and see if that makes a difference too.

Advertisement