Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting ready to quit

Options
  • 04-06-2010 2:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭

Hi guys, been planning to quit for ages now (I know everyone says that) and feel I'm ready to finally go through with it.

My problem is, whenever I try to quit, is I need to give my mouth something to do. I know a lot of people chew gum or use lollipops but I don't like chewing gum and hate sugary things. Was just wondering if anyone could suggest anything...? I've heard of chewing on vegetables and using toothpics etc., anyone had anything else that works?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 calamitysammy

i usually chew on a piece of dried fruit, my biro, my nails etc..i would mabye try the dried fruit, such as apricots etc or even apples as a change from vegies

good luck,hope it works out for you ...im sure it will :)

Advertisement