Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yaya Toure signs for English Club says agent

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

I hope it is not liverpool personally, particularly if it is at the expense of Masch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I doubt it is LFC myself, simply as if it were somone would have blabbed, the club is as leaky as an old tub these days....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

mike65 wrote: »
    I doubt it is LFC myself, simply as if it were somone would have blabbed, the club is as leaky as an old tub these days....

good point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Mascherano isnt fit to lace Toure's boots .
    Mascherano is a one dimensional player and a limited one at that,Toure is good at almost everything.
    Toure is far better than Busquest too .
    Guardiola brought Busquets up from the Barca B side when he became manager of the first team ,he was the B team captain.

As an out and out defensive midfielder, neither come near Mascherano. Considering Barca's attacking line up, having an out and out defensive midfielder wouldn't be a particularly negative and could be massive beneficial against the top opposition in Europe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

davyjose wrote: »
    Newsflash: Mascherano is nowhere near as good as liverpool fans rate him. Alonso was by far the best midfielder yous have had over the last 5/6 seasons. And I include Stevie G in that too.

You are quite simply incorrect my friend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,164 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Probably going to Man City and whatever they pay for him will be way too much for Toure hes nothing special.

Advertisement