Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Resurfacing Contractors - any experience

Options
  • 04-06-2010 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

hi just wondering if anyone knows of Munster Resurfacing Contractors MRC - they are after giving us a very good price for tarmac - bit too good to be true - apparently they have another job canceled

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Can't comment on the company, but I've seen "another job cancelled" used as an excuse by bad contractors on threads about resurfacers before. I think you already answered your own question with "too good to be true" though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Where you based charlie...

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MaxCharlie

i'm based in co. waterford, but their card said cork - so that's why i posted this question on Cork County - is that ok

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

There's another post on this in the Cork Section. They don't exist if you google them. - Beware!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Milly33

Uhh not to sure if it is the same crowd now..How did you get in contact with them. Was it a heavyish man kinda well roughish looking...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 msirene

Hello Charlie. Just wondering how you got on with them I think the same people are operating in Clare.
    rgds irene

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MaxCharlie

when they called they said that they were doing work for the local authority on local roads - i rang local roadwork ganger for the council and asked about them - he never heard of them - didn't go with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ROISINNEYLON

MRC are operating in the Ennistymon area of Clare . Clare County Council are not employing them and have not heard of them.

Advertisement