Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HD Ico/Shadow of the Colossus

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

SeantheMan wrote: »
    "Here...I'll swap ye me Megadrive for your SNES for a few days"

Yes but in those days you could drop kick your SNES or Megadrive across the street to each other and it would still work. Nowadays a light breeze enters the room because somebody left the door open and your console will disintegrate into dust particles.

The very fact they designed features into these things to let you know when they're broken says it all.

Oh and yeah, haven't owned a PS3 for 6 months due to being in Canada (oddly I missed Ico and SotC the first time around due to being in Canada also). I'll be getting one again specially to play both of these games.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,438 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Suppose I'm gonna have to get a PS3 now.

Only for these and GOW games.

Don't forget Demon's Soulsand Valkyria Chronicles. Demon's Souls in particular is superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Remember the days when you'd swap "games" too ?

E.g Micro Machines for Streets of Rage2 or something.....and there would always be the snob...who wouldn't swap his games...or the guy who wouldnt swap for a different game unless yours was a game of equal quality...so you'd have to give him 2 games for his 1 :P..and then he'd lose yours !!!

I miss the early 90's :(
    Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Don't forget Demon's Soulsand Valkyria Chronicles. Demon's Souls in particular is superb.

I will get these games also so. I'm looking forward to enjoying all these games for what they are, and not having "Achievements/Gamer Score" in the back of my mind all the time. Because I don't/won't care for PS3 trophies

Advertisement