Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Vet Dublin 8?

Options
  • 04-06-2010 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

Hi all ,can anyone recommend a good vet for a cat near the south circular road area (Dublin 8).

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Kurn

Hi,

I don't mean to bump this, but I am having trouble finding any information on vets in my area, anyone use a good vet in south circular road. Again sorry for bumping

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

its not Dublin 8 but close enough to it, on the north Circular Road. Cara Vets is right beside the entrance to the phoenix park. There excellent Vets, very helpful and caring. They saved our little fella last year and cant thank them enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭DBCyc

blondie7 wrote: »
    its not Dublin 8 but close enough to it, on the north Circular Road. Cara Vets is right beside the entrance to the phoenix park. There excellent Vets, very helpful and caring. They saved our little fella last year and cant thank them enough!

+1 on Cara Vets. They are excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

There's the Animal Welfare vets in Charlemont. I find them very good. As you go down the South Circular towards town cross over the top of Camden St. (there's a medical centre there with an old shop front that proclaims 'Tobacco blender' or something) it's the next right.

My pair really like it too, to the extent that when I was idly wandering past there one day they tried to drag me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Carey & Keane in Kilmainham, we're VERY happy with them and you can make appointments which is handy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

+1 to cara aswell nothing but animal lovers in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 pugsnotdrugs

+2 for Cara Vets on North Circular Road. They're brill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

olaola wrote: »
    Carey & Keane in Kilmainham, we're VERY happy with them and you can make appointments which is handy.

Another thumbs up for Carey & Keane.
    My Maine Coon kitty likes his visits to this place.
    Very handy as it's just off the South Circiular Rd between James and the junction for Inchicore/kilmainham Gaol.
    they have free parking too but it can be a little tight. On street parking too.

here's a map for you on this website:
    http://dublin.ratemyarea.com/places/carey-keane-veterinar-9379

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

+5 million for Charlemount Animal welfare!! They are brilliant in there. Really care about the pets. Ive had my guys with them for over 13 years,no complaints!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Kurn

Guys, thanks for the suggestions appreciated!

• Advertisement
Advertisement