Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landscape Photography Contest!

Options
  • 04-06-2010 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi all!
    I am hosting my first ever contest over on my blog and Facebook page. I am inviting all of you lovely photographers to enter!! The contest is open to pros and amateurs alike and there are some pretty cool prizes to the winners (well, i think they're cool).

First Place will receive their choice of a Compact Flash 8GB memory card or a month's subscription to Lynda.com and a pretty cool photography themed necklace/charm too.

I would love for all you friends here in Ireland to enter, as this contest is open internationally but really, I had you in mind when i created it! I'm new to Ireland and want to see this beautiful country through your eyes!

So please! Come check it out and enter! Click here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shanona

Just a reminder that June 9th (today) is the last day to enter this contest! Dont forget to submit your entry :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Clever idea to drive traffic.. Best of luck with it.. Some lovely shots on the blog..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

Shanona,

please, in the future, contact the moderators before promoting your own photography competition on these pages.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement