Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Student Life??

• 04-06-2010 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Wats student life like in Carlow IT??:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Awesome.

You're Welcome! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭laoishibee

Absolutely brilliant. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 63 ✭✭Doriath

My first year had 2 House parties and 3 nights out a week, but its up to you to make your nights fun :P i know guys that never went out at all and guys that went out every night a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭hon pa

Is it true that Carlow has the biggest nightclub in Ireland or is that just bullsh*t im after hearing?? Sorry for hijacking the thread but couldn't be arsed starting a new one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

hon pa wrote: »
    Is it true that Carlow has the biggest nightclub in Ireland or is that just bullsh*t im after hearing?? Sorry for hijacking the thread but couldn't be arsed starting a new one!

definitely not the 'biggest' but it is considered one of the best, yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

"The Foundry" I'm safe to assume? A guy on my hurling team was telling me about it last week, says you have to be there to believe it:)

The Foundry is the SECOND biggest nightclub in Ireland.. lost its rank as biggest a few years back, still a great and large nightclub! Personally i prefare the temple! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 princessx

Student life in Carlow ia fantastic :) The Foundry is amazin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭ViP3r

Carlow nightlife is great!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,164 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Doriath wrote: »
    The Foundry is the SECOND biggest nightclub in Ireland.. lost its rank as biggest a few years back, still a great and large nightclub! Personally i prefare the temple! :)

I believe Time in Naas is now the biggest Nightclub, but i do be in The Foundry nearly every weekend and never get sick of the place, its class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭hon pa

Cool, It's hardly that full every weekend though is it? And do the DJ's actually play good music there rather then the JLS chart sh!te that's always on in cork, like actual dance music or house etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

hon pa wrote: »
    Cool, It's hardly that full every weekend though is it? And do the DJ's actually play good music there rather then the JLS chart sh!te that's always on in cork, like actual dance music or house etc?

Nah they play absolute muck, but it is always full every weekend, at least the saturday anyway.

but the music is brutal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,164 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

What music are you into?

They have live bands in the tower on weekends and other occasions which are always pretty good so its a good variety with that and the foundry, also some good Irish music in the dinn ri part

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Just to back up whats already been said, student life in carlow is unreal, best craic of anywhere I'd say!

Also yeah The Foundry is amazing altho I grew fonder of The Temple over the year

alan1990 wrote: »
    Just to back up whats already been said, student life in carlow is unreal, best craic of anywhere I'd say!

Also yeah The Foundry is amazing altho I grew fonder of The Temple over the year

+1 Temple's half the price and a more laidback club, but also draws a few bad eggs. Foundrys expensive, great lighting and all the rest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 IT Carlow

Hi, we have a few videos on our website of students and graduates talking about life at IT Carlow. Check it out at http://www.itcarlow.ie/COM_curr_student_services.asp?top_section=1&lower_section=2&lower2_section=6&sel_sect=21&uid=itcarlow

Hope you have a great time at IT Carlow!

Advertisement