Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why have these post been snipped?

Options
  • 04-06-2010 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055902858

can someone explain to me why cant we talk about the different gate units the same why we talk about different cars in "motors"?? ford are rubbish, vw and skoda are great etc, no problem over there so whats the problem here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi there.

You should ideally send a PM to the forum mods to ask.

I just read the C&P forum charter though (I'd recommend doing this) and it includes:
    Threads looking for recommendations in a certain area will be allowed but any recommendations should be given by pm only.

If wondering why that's so, I'd again advise sending a PM to the forum mods to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

Ok, thanks for the reply, I did read the charter, thats why I asked the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

sorted, lock it up

Advertisement