Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buses to Dublin for Westlife

Options
  • 04-06-2010 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Going to see the mighty Louth in action in Navan tomorrow.. my other half just chanced upon a few tickets for Westlife and is brining the girls up tomorrow. Just to see if anyone knows of any buses running from Drogheda to Croker for the gig?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭blingrhino

Try your man in CD WORLD longwalk or drogheda town centre he always has buses going to everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭paulocon

blingrhino wrote: »
    Try your man in CD WORLD longwalk or drogheda town centre he always has buses going to everything.

Cheers for that. CD world bus EUR12 return - tickets must be bought in advance in the shop..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

paulocon wrote: »
    Hi all,

Going to see the mighty Louth in action in Navan tomorrow.. my other half just chanced upon a few tickets for Westlife and is brining the girls up tomorrow. Just to see if anyone knows of any buses running from Drogheda to Croker for the gig?

We might be better ourselves heading to westlife compared to what we might see in Navan tomorrow night Paul.

Fingers crossed for the wee county, will be there myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭paulocon

andrew1977 wrote: »
    We might be better ourselves heading to westlife compared to what we might see in Navan tomorrow night Paul.

Fingers crossed for the wee county, will be there myself

how's it going andrew! Never know who you might bump into on here!!

I think no matter how bad it gets tomorrow in Navan, it can't be as bad as listening to 5 Shane Filans or whatever their names are.. Very apprehensive about tomorrow but struggling to think when last I watched Louth play and wasn't apprehensive! If nothing else, it'll bridge the gap until next Friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭furiousox

Matthews Coaches usually stop and pick up in Drumcondra don't they?

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭radiofreak

Yes, Matthews do a fantastic service and they usually drop off around Quinns pub and on the way home pick up outside The train station in Drumcondra. Depending on demand, they may even have a special bus going to the concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

Yes I think Halpenny Coaches and Matthews Coaches are going via Drogheda.

Matthews are giving alot of updates through their Twitter account.

Great weekend for it.

Advertisement