Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced Foodservice Sales People - Apply Here

Options
  • 04-06-2010 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭

Hey to all.

Following the success, for some people, on the Toll Plaza thread I decided to put this up here.

I was contacted by a headhunter through a colleague about a great job in Foodservice Sales, too bad I just started a job and I said I would try to help people out if they are qualified.

This job is not going to be advertised online to any great extent.

Munster based.
    Number of years foodservice sales epxerience.
    Must Have Experience dealing with Chefs.

Job provides company vehicle, mobile, laptop etc.
    Circa 50K per annum.

I wont say who the company is or the headhunter but if anybody is interested the post here saying you are or PM me and I will PM you with the contact details of the headhunter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

What a decent thing to do Berty might be an idea for future threads where people can advertise vacancys they have came across or know about for example I saw that Next had a vacancy for a store manager ( maternity leave I think it was for )

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

This is very good of you Berty. Alas I don't have the relevent experience to pm you for further details, but I hope that you starting this thread leads to someone with that background reading this thread, contacting you for details, and then going on to get the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭dermothickey

I'm always very careful of getting someone a job. Done it in the past for a few friends and they blackened my name. Be careful dude!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I'm always very careful of getting someone a job. Done it in the past for a few friends and they blackened my name. Be careful dude!!

No its grand. My name will simply be kept "safe" as everybody will need to be vetted by the headhunter.

Advertisement