Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy crest whitening strips?

Options
  • 04-06-2010 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Can I buy them in regular stores like Tesco, or do I have to go to a pharmacy or what?

I'd like to buy them today so going online is not an option.

(I know this isn't the right forum probably, but I have to go to town very soon, and I was hoping to pick up a packet. If this thread's moved to dental issues or something I'll never get a reply!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Sticky this post........... Town on this one rare occasion is Galway....... yipee.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Cellar_Door

Do I need my dentist to endorse them, or can I just go in and buy that shiz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

Tipex works if you're in a hurry - theres an office supply place in Liosbaun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭whiteboy

I'd be weary of buying them, I don't think they really help and they're quiet expensive but you should be able to find them in any decent chemist or beauty shop.

whiteboy wrote: »
    I'd be weary of buying them.

You must buy them a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

In a shop that carries this kind of product I'd imagine. Why not try Tesco then a Pharmacy. Is that too much trouble?

whiteboy wrote: »
    I'd be weary of buying them, I don't think they really help and they're quiet expensive but you should be able to find them in any decent chemist or beauty shop.

I have something coming up in 2 weeks, and my teeth are a radiant shade of piss. So I'll take anything I can get. Except tippex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Sorry the tread title just reminded me ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Why would you want your crest whitened?

CHD wrote: »
    In a shop that carries this kind of product I'd imagine. Why not try Tesco then a Pharmacy. Is that too much trouble?

Is it too much trouble for you not to write retarded posts?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

I have something coming up in 2 weeks, and my teeth are a radiant shade of piss. So I'll take anything I can get.

Most supermarkets should have these........ http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1202/1470148306_ada5214d83_m.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Steer clear of them - My gums fell out because of them things:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I don't think any of those shop bought treatments really work (and if they do, they are prob not doing anything good for your teeth).

Get a cleaning done at the dentists, lasts a long time, your teeth feel and look lovely after.

Why would you want your crest whitened?

Poor attempt at humour, sir.

Steer clear of them - My gums fell out because of them things:eek:

But how are you talking on the internet?

Shennanigans methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

ebay

I don't think any of those shop bought treatments really work (and if they do, they are prob not doing anything good for your teeth).

Get a cleaning done at the dentists, lasts a long time, your teeth feel and look lovely after.

The nearest appointment is over a month away... I need something short term, unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

If you walk up Shop St, keep going till you get to the edge of Eyre Square (ignore the streaker), take a right, walk down a good bit and you'll see a train station.

Get the next one heading for town (Dublin).

When you get here, there is a Pharmacy called Murray's on Talbot St that stocks them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Poor attempt at humour, sir.

Is this the look you are going for?

So, you don't have to involve your dentist?

That would suit me because I haven't been to one in years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,440 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

What, Twwnty posts into a "where can I buy...?" and thread and not one refeerence Sir Hank Scorpio ("it's on third, also...")?

For shame people

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Is it too much trouble for you not to write retarded posts?
    Hmmm, my post is true.

You are on a forum asking where to buy something.

You are the one making retarded posts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

They don't sell them in Ireland.

Guy in Kerry selling them on Ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Crest not sold here - don't know why. But these ones are new on the market. No idea how effective they are. Only thing I will say is that I used the Crest strips on teeth that hadn't been dentist cleaned in many years, and my sister used them on teeth that had been cleaned recently. Hers were much much whiter after treatment.

http://www.whizzerwhiteningstrips.com/retailers.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭LeahK

Yep not available over here only in the states and my mate couldnt find them when she was over a month or two ago.

Try the Hollywood whitening toothpaste and I know this is gross but leave a bit of the toothpaste on your teeth after washing them and it will brighten them. Anything with a high flouride (sp?) will do this also.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Crest not sold here - don't know why.

They contain lead!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

[Get a cleaning done at the dentists, lasts a long time, your teeth feel and look lovely after.[/QUOTE]

Yes my teeth were cleaner after i got them cleaned at the dentist too

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭hohojojo

they don't sell them here or they are not suppose to i have always got them online

but i will say one thing there is alot of people with nothing to do on here the best part of the first page was terrible not one answer just stupid comments

you kno what they say if you have nothing intelligent to say, say nothing at all

i think if you look on ebay at some of the irish seller you maybe about to but them and meet them to pay and collect

• Advertisement

hohojojo wrote: »
    .. there is alot of people with nothing to do on here ..

:eek:
    the best part of the first page was terrible not one answer just stupid comments

We're still on the first page, if you're doing it right ;)
    .you kno what they say if you have nothing intelligent to say, say nothing at all

Advertisement