Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin - Bray

• 04-06-2010 1:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me if there is a Garmin distribution shop in Bray?

If so could you tell me where it is or tell me the phone number for the place?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

I don't know of any in Bray but there is a place in Sandyford near the Beacon, its called http://www.mysatnav.ie/garmin Their phone number is on the home page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

I bought one a few years back in the outdoor/sailing shop in the Pavilion in Dun Laoghaire. Can't think of it's name but you can't miss it, bottom of Marine Rd. on the right.
    Theres also another marine/sailing shop in Bulloch Harbour Dalkey which sells them.

loobylou wrote: »
    I bought one a few years back in the outdoor/sailing shop in the Pavilion in Dun Laoghaire. Can't think of it's name but you can't miss it, bottom of Marine Rd. on the right.
    Theres also another marine/sailing shop in Bulloch Harbour Dalkey which sells them.

Viking Marine on Marine road and Western Marine in Bulloch, both seriously expensive for Satnavs.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Merrilady

Motor Factors - Autocare
    There is one in Bray opposite Superquinn and one in Rathnew behind the garage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

NEDDURC wrote: »

UK Ebay mate. Much cheaper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

...adverts.ie ...maybe...just throwing it out there...;)

NEDDURC wrote: »

Did you get what you were looking for ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭NEDDURC

Well I was actually looking for a specific Garmin GPS sports watch for marathon training.
    Somebody mentioned to me that they thought there was a Garmin distribution centre in Bray and that would be the best place to get one but I don't think anyone actually knows of this place.

My brother is heading to America shortly and have asked him to have a look for me when he's there.

Thanks for the replys

Advertisement