Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What date are the results out?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Doriath wrote: »
    Awesome! Was afraid the IT Carlow degree was going to be useless after graduation!

Would you believe IT Carlow computing degrees are regarded very highly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Dboy85 wrote: »
    I seen the projects for software in 2nd and even 3rd year... they're handy. The paper work is a lot of balls tho. Did you get a cert at the end of 2nd year?

LOL you saw the paper? easier said than done though. Anyways ways we will see what you get next year :P.

Enjoy your summer

Ms Happy wrote: »

I would believe that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 63 ✭✭Doriath

Ms Happy wrote: »

going on IT Carlows course workload for year one, compared to Tipp Inst coursework for year one(only other college ive been to) i would find it beyond belief :D but looks like second year is set to prove me wrong :)

Doriath wrote: »
    going on IT Carlows course workload for year one, compared to Tipp Inst coursework for year one(only other college ive been to) i would find it beyond belief :D but looks like second year is set to prove me wrong :)

Year 1 in computing is easy serious walk in the park I thing this is due to the high failure rate. I would advise anyone with less that 50% in any subject in 1st year, would need to work super hard in 2nd year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement