Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please help!! :(

Options
  • 04-06-2010 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

hi! can anyone help me! ok well im on socail welfare,, have broke my ****ing back tryin to look for work over the last few mounths!! theres absouetly nothin out there :( but anyhow, up until this month i have been able 2 manage my bills rent etc. i pay 250 rent a month,& do not get rent allowance, was told i wasnt entitled to it but my bills rite now are 800!! esb etc...to cut a long story short i have had 25euro a wk going into my credit union saving for the last year although ive made a good few withdrawls, what im tryin to ask is if i went to my cu now and asked for a laon on 1000 would i get it! im asking cos i dont want to go all the way in and be told no straight! can anyone help? anyone in the sae suitation? ive about 400 savings in there now!! please reply asap :( seriously its gone 2 the point where im worried sick and i mean sick!! i

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi there.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Unfortunately the Help Desk forum is for people who are having trouble using boards or who have issues with a moderation decision. Also, only site admins and you can generally respond to threads you start in this forum so you won't get an answer on the Help Desk to this.

I'd recommend you take a look at the State Benefits forum (using the menu at the top of the page, Biz > Personal > State Benefits) for part of your query and maybe consider the Banking & Insurance & Pensions forum (Biz > Personal > Banking & Insurance & Pensions) for the other part.

I'd advise you to avoid the sort-of-textspeak on either of those forums though - most people on boards get annoyed with it as there's a full keyboard available and it's very hard to read and most forums have rules against it for that reason. Besides, you'll be more likely to get a reply if you avoid it:) Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 taraspink

ok thank you! wasnt sure how to use the site,didnt know how to post a comment just joined and sorry the short hand writing is just a habit! will change it tho,, thanking you.. :)

Advertisement