If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a flatscreen with freesat

Options
  • 04-06-2010 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi John / Crew

Can you please recommend me a HD TV with Freesat 46" or above - delivery to Dublin - LCD / Plasma

Thanks

EDIT: I am looking for two.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

At the moment the only screen of that size we can get with built in Freesat would be the LG 47LF7700 priced at £699.96 with £34.95 delivery (Due To size) - In Plasma we can not ship anything bigger than a 37". (Stock Arriving next week)

We also have stock of the 42LF7700 priced at £599.95 and the Panasonic 42G10 priced at £899.95

I hope this is of help :D

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭podgee

Thanks Kenny - would I have more options (and would it be a better choice) to get a TV without the freesat built in but to purchase the free sat receiver separately ? (Sorry - but I know little about such things..

Podge

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Podgee.

You could indeed purchase them seperately and this would give you more choice on the screen.

However at that size value for money has to go to the LG47LF7700.

Any screen of this size or bigger is going to need collected from our Belfast store as we are unable to ship this size of screen. In saying that sometimes we have one of the guys from the Philips Shop up and down and they have taken screens back to the Philips Shop for collection.

You could look at LG50PQ6000 priced at £599.95 and a Sagem DS186 priced at £99.95
    https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=930&Mode=0&productid=1001&Results=true&keys=lg%2050

https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=930&Mode=0&productid=1047&Results=true&keys=sagem

Also the LG 50PK350 priced at £649.95 with the Sagem.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/plasma-tv/lg/50pk350/lg-50pk350

Again would need collected from Belfast.

Thanks Kenny. I am thinking of going for the LG 47LF7700 - can you let me know a price please to include delivery and what's the earliest I could have it ?

Thanks
    Podge

Actually could you also give me a price for the LG 60PK590 - I know that you don't deliver plasmas and it would have to be picked up !

Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi Guys

I'd really appreciate if someone could come back to me on this today and I'd like to get it ordered.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

podgee wrote: »
    Actually could you also give me a price for the LG 60PK590 - I know that you don't deliver plasmas and it would have to be picked up !

Thanks

Podgee,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we are trying to check the status on the 47LF7700 - however we are being told that it is now a finished line :eek::mad:.

On the 60PK590 - I can offer that at £1299.95 with delivery to Dublin at just £19.95 (now there's a good Boardie special for you) - if you wanted to go for the 5 year warranty as well the total would be £1429.90 + delivery.

If you wanted to add Freesat HD - (to see the world cup in glorious Free High Def!) you can add the Sagemcom DSi86 at a Boardie special of just £89.95.

Apologies agai for keeping you waiting and drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Many thanks John - if the 47LF7700 is a finished line then perhaps you could recommend something else ? It would be ideal to have the built in receiver.

Thanks

podgee wrote: »
    Many thanks John - if the 47LF7700 is a finished line then perhaps you could recommend something else ? It would be ideal to have the built in receiver.

Thanks

Pod,

really the only Manufacturer with a built in Freesat available at the moment in 47-50" is now Panasonic with the TXP50G20 - £1199.95 including delivery to Dublin..

Available from stock...

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Flana

John,
    How do i order the sagem @89.99

• Advertisement

Flana wrote: »
    John,
    How do i order the sagem @89.99

Flana,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - just bang me a PM or email with your contact details & I'll get one of the Guys to contact you and get you sorted by return - we have a large delivery of the back in yesterday & they are more than 1/2 gone already! :eek:

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Flana

Hi John,
    I'm sorted, i spoke to Kenny yesterday.
    Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.