Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G L85A2

Options
  • 04-06-2010 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hello all and welcome to my first post.
    Im on here looking for some help and advice from all you lovely people in relation to the above mentioned gun. Recently I purchased the beautiful G&G L85A2 from eirsoft.ie, I brought it to Sennybridge last wkend had a blast but as is want to happen when you bring a new gun out to a big event fell and shattered the mountings for my €100+ SUSAT. Bolox. Anyways the gun continues to work and is a wondrous machine.
    The reason I'm posting up here is to save myself the time of trawling the entire net looking for help with fixing my mag release button. Now from other forums it seems like a fairly common problem with the G&G and as of yet I haven't been able to find a solution anywhere online. A couple of places mention using grip-spray or some such to hold to pin in...
    So here I am asking the airsofters of Ireland to help me. I'm sure someone out there has had the same problem and come up with an ingenious way of fixing it.

Also, I got a three point sling with the gun and am finding it a little bit awkward. I'm wondering if anyone has used a single point with the weapon before and what they think of it?

And finally, the gun came without a carrying handle I'm wondering is that normal or is it just missing from mine? Originally it wouldnt have been a problem but now that the SUSAT is broken the top of my gun is looking a little naked...And if they dont come as standard in the box where can i get one?

Thank you all in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Are you back in Ireland Dan ? I can ask Richie have a look at it if you get it back to us.

The last few A2 versions we got came without the carry handle, but some of the first few we got had it included.

As to the SUSAT - does it look fixable ? Richie might be able to look at that too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

With regards the carry handle, I have a spare one, if you're back in Ireland I can drop it into the lads in eirsoft for you. Do you need the front sight post too?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 gilbertotron

Cheers for the quick response lads!
    As to the SUSAT being fixable, my mate Mark reckons yea, its just the lip on the bottom on the mount that grips onto the rail on the gun that has sheared off. I dunno how you'd fix it though, maybe some of that liquid metal **** you get...
    Im not back in the country yet lads and don't think I will be until maybe beginning of July. Thanks very much for the offer of the carry handle that'd be great, and yea the front sight broke off of her as well. So if you've got on of those that/d be great thanks very much Spetzcong you are a Starbar! :)

Advertisement