Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Music store in Cork that sells Yamaha CLP 3xx series

• 04-06-2010 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Is there any? :)

Been looking around with no luck. It is the digital piano series I'm after.

Also, is there any chance they will compete with thomann.de when it comes to prices?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I'll leave this here for a few days. If you get no replies let me know and I'll move it to the Cork city forum for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Sergio

Swede wrote: »
    Is there any? :)

Been looking around with no luck. It is the digital piano series I'm after.

Also, is there any chance they will compete with thomann.de when it comes to prices?

Keep well away from all the music shops in cork as there a bloody rip off.why dont you check out a few retailers in the uk as they will be cheaper then thomann!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Colinboy wrote: »
    Keep well away from all the music shops in cork as there a bloody rip off.why dont you check out a few retailers in the uk as they will be cheaper then thomann!
    What if the OP wants to have a play of the piano? It's a bit hard to do that over the Internet :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Swede

Colinboy wrote: »

Even though I've pretty much decided for a clp-330 I would like to try one in a music store, just like Malice_ said. I've also had really bad experiances with the irish anpost, and I'm not very happy about them delivering something this expensive to me. It will most likely end up in some collection deposit far outside the city. So if there was a music store in Cork selling them it would be worth some extra money.

I was told Thomann was the cheapest online store for instruments. If you know anyone better could you please link it? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Sergio

Swede wrote: »
    Even though I've pretty much decided for a clp-330 I would like to try one in a music store, just like Malice_ said. I've also had really bad experiances with the irish anpost, and I'm not very happy about them delivering something this expensive to me. It will most likely end up in some collection deposit far outside the city. So if there was a music store in Cork selling them it would be worth some extra money.

I was told Thomann was the cheapest online store for instruments. If you know anyone better could you please link it? :)

I checked xmusic in dublin but they dont seem to stock it.Thomann was originally cheapest a few years ago but since the recession and the strength of the euro against the £sterling you can get some great value in the uk.You dont have to use an post either my friend,you could get it shipped with a private company.i buy all my guitar gear from the uk and had 4500 worth of guitars/amps shipped over last year with no bother at all.

check out this dealer in the uk and compare pricing also
    http://www.organstudio.co.uk/acatalog/Classical_Digital_Pianos.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement