Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planet love summer session 2009

Options
  • 04-06-2010 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

Was supposed to be on tomorrow but no sign, must of cancelled it a while back, I wonder will it be on at all. The republic one that is.
    :confused::confused::confused:

EDIT
    2010 2010 not 2009
    SH!T
    :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

I think you're a year late :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

burkey85 wrote: »
    I think you're a year late :D
    Smart arse:p
    Would you have an idea though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭YOP1992

theres talk thats in on mullingar this year, in september, in belvedre house( where life festival was on this weekend )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Elevator

is it not in some park in Kildare? 20 mins from Dublin supposedly

thy billing it as 5,000 people this year, one stage afaik and the usual big hitters, ferry and eddie top the bill

Only ever went to one Planet Love, and grand if other people on here are into it but i thought it was utter ****e.
    Terrible organisation, full of scummers and crap music.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

burkey85 wrote: »
    Only ever went to one Planet Love, and grand if other people on here are into it but i thought it was utter ****e.
    Terrible organisation, full of scummers and crap music.

+1 on that, not good at all

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭schween

The difference between the northern and southern Planetloves is crazy. I've been to the one at Shane's Castle a few times. It was great every time.

I went to one near Dublin, absolute crap. I didn't bother going back. Really badly organized, scummer kids everywhere chewing their faces off, just generally shíte, music wasn't great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭YOP1992

+2 on that, bit of a scum fest alright, music isnt great, same line up all the time, i went once, was messy to say the least, doubt i'll go again :L

If they put a bit more thought into the line up like the northern one,
    i'd think about it, but as it stands, not a chance

Advertisement