Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to London - ID

Options
  • 04-06-2010 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Got called for an interview to London for next friday, unfortunatly I dont have a passport.

Does anyone know if you can travel with Aer Lingus on a provisional driving licence or student ID? Ive looked up other forums and no solid answers came through.

Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

Driving license will do.
    It says international student cards. I don't think the normal student IDs are international.
    http://www.aerlingus.com/travelinformation/traveladvice/passportsvisas/#d.en.1505

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭yeah?

Full driving licence's yeah but provisional too?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

yeah? wrote: »
    Full driving licence's yeah but provisional too?

No idea. You'll have to give them a buzz for that. I'd guess yes (you're not going to drive the plane) but better to check with their Customer Service.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 76 ✭✭Grandadsbear

yeah? wrote: »
    Got called for an interview to London for next friday, unfortunatly I dont have a passport.

Does anyone know if you can travel with Aer Lingus on a provisional driving licence or student ID? Ive looked up other forums and no solid answers came through.

Thanks.

Hi Yeah?

Did you get to travel on the provisional licence?

Advertisement