Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wembley cup

Options
  • 04-06-2010 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Anyone go to this last year. I am thinking of a nice weekend away taking in Spurs v Barca as a preview to champions league.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

kakee wrote: »
    Anyone go to this last year. I am thinking of a nice weekend away taking in Spurs v Barca as a preview to champions league.

:confused: Are we in the Wembley Cup this season ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Hatch99 wrote: »
    :confused: Are we in the Wembley Cup this season ?

My thoughts exactly John, have not heard about it but maybe we are :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

It's happening this year, but very unlikely we will feature as we are visiting the US in late July which was when it happened last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Sorry guys. It seems I got the wrong end of the stick. This link is old but does say to register for 2010 http://www.thewembleycup.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I heard it's the final 4 teams from the champions league.

• Advertisement
Advertisement