Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest roaming internet

Options
  • 04-06-2010 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I've reached the end of my contract with 3 and I having a re-evaluation of the market. I fancy the HTC Desire and they will stock it soon , but they currently charge an unbelievablly high price for SE X10s so I don't expect it'll be below €300, might as well buy it sim free at that rate.

The most expensive thing I want to use though is internet while abroad so i'm wondering who is best for this. It seems like it would still be three though. And they do the skype thing on roaming as well s far as I know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭blaz

Vodafone is by far the cheapest for roaming internet. If you use the Live APN then roaming internet will cost you exactly the same as in Ireland and if you have a bundle then you will use your megabytes out of the bundle even when roaming. On bill pay that would be €10 per month for 1G, on prepay it would be 99c per day for up to 50MB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

if you activate the 360 services (see website for t&c but main one would be €20 a month top up and use the 360 services from time to time) with vodafone it's down to 39c a day for 100meg of usage. highly recommended :)

Advertisement