Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relationships!!! Gah

Options
  • 04-06-2010 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I'm a single gay guy, 22 years old, and decent enough looking I'm told. But I am at a loss when it comes to meeting decent guys. I haven't been with too many guys, but the ones I have been with turned out to be absolute asses. Ugh I dunno I guess I'm just starting to doubt whether to bother looking or accept the inevitable. Don't really know why I posted this, not much that can be said back. Guess it was just a nice way to vent :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Pick any two people, and chances are they're not compatible. The fewer people you meet, the less likely you are to find someone you click with. Don't give up so soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Dwn Wth Vwls

Maybe you should just focus on being sociable and meeting lots of new people. If you're actively seeking a relationship it's easy to end up with the absolute asses who just tell you what you want to hear. Better to get to know people first and see if there's a connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jimmynala

Yeah I think I'm putting too much pressure on myself to meet someone who will be good for me and can go out with. Maybe I should just try being happy by myself for a while then it will prob happen before I know it :) I have had a few problems with some guys telling me what I want and then fecking off so I think I'm just being very negative :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

I'll go out with ya....

There problem solved :D

NEXT....!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

... that'll be me :D

Yeah, join the club. Men are [EMAIL="bast@rds"]bast@rds[/EMAIL] :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Jimmynala

Ha ha I might just take ye up on that :P Ha ha thanks lads :) I'll get over the whole negativity I'm sure. Not too bad today anyway. It just pisses me off no end sometimes

Advertisement